Admissions: 866.605.0532Non-Admissions: 904.685.9083
Our Memberships & Accreditations
“I had no direction in my life whatsoever when I came here… Now I want to go back to school to become an addiction therapist, so that I can be part of other people’s recovery and a positive force in their life like the staff at Beaches was for me.”
Tides Edge Detox has received accreditation from The Joint Commission (TJC).
Verify Your Insurance
Connect With Us
390 16th Ave South
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Your addiction has you running in circles. You’re tired of the cycle of finding, using, quitting and relapsing from your drug. Beaches Recovery has the expertise and facilities to help you get your life back. We will work for you to provide a safe space for recovery.
The Beaches Recovery mission is to help individuals overcome alcohol and chemical dependency, along with co-occurring disorders. One of the most important parts of our program is individualized care. We’ll help you find the right path for you. All you have to do is fill out the form below or make the call.
We value our clients and understand that treatment is different for each individual. We’ll provide you with the proper resources to find success for you.
Our programs include:
We also offer a Fresh Start DUI program, sober living, and various substance abuse treatments. In any case, entering a rehab or recovery facility can be overwhelming and scary, but we’ll make it easy to take that first step. Call Beaches Recovery at 866.605.0532 or fill in the contact form above and we will contact you.
Beaches Recovery is closely monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Beaches Recovery keeps a safe environment and can now screen for Coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure our community is safe. All intakes are screened for COVID-19 and patients are being supervised by medical staff around the clock.
In conjunction with our existing infection control policies, Beaches Recovery and Tides Edge Recovery are closely monitoring CDC updates on the impact of the coronavirus as they are released. We would like to take the time to inform you of our facility’s preventative measures we have put in place at both of our facilities. Our goal is to keep our patients, their families, and our employees safe. All efforts are guided by and in adherence to the recommendations distributed by the CDC.
1.All staff has received infection control and prevention training.
2. Thorough disinfection and hygiene guidelines have been provided.
3. Patient care supplies such as disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers are being monitored and utilized. Hand-outs have been provided detailing general principles such as hand washing, covering your nose and mouth when coughing, and refraining from touching your eyes and/or face.
4. Screening protocols have been enhanced such as a review of travel history, and current health status in an effort to reduce those with flu like symptoms from admitting to our facilities.
5. Visitation policies will continue to be reviewed at least twice a week.
6. We are in communication with our local health department to receive important community-specific updates.
In summary, the safety of our patients, their families, and our employees is our top priority, and we will remain steadfast in our efforts to reduce any risk associated with COVID-19 and keep everyone save and healthy.