Admissions: 866.605.0532Non-Admissions: 904.685.9083
Our Memberships & Accreditations
“I had no direction in my life whatsoever when I came here… Now I want to go back to school to become an addiction therapist, so that I can be part of other people’s recovery and a positive force in their life like the staff at Beaches was for me.”
Tides Edge Detox has received accreditation from The Joint Commission (TJC).
Verify Your Insurance
Connect With Us
390 16th Ave South
Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
Deciding to get help for addiction and check into rehab, detox or any other kind of addiction treatment is an excellent move and a step in the right direction toward a lifetime of sobriety. The good news is that Beaches Recovery in Jacksonville, Florida, accepts a wide range of insurance plans, and delivers exceptional care for patients.
We work with a variety of insurance companies to make rehab services more widely available. Fill out the form below so we can verify your insurance and put you on the path to addiction recovery.
Most health insurance plans require patients to stay within a network of healthcare providers when seeking treatment, whether that treatment is for a broken arm or addiction therapy. When this happens, an insurance company can opt only to pay for treatment when provided through a designated, in-network provider.
Not only does Beaches Recovery accept health insurance, but we will work with our clients to make sure that navigating the health insurance maze won’t be too cumbersome. We want you to get clean and sober and will help any way we can.
If you’re ready for rehab, fill our the insurance verification form above or call Beaches Recovery at 866.605.0532 for immediate help.
Beaches Recovery is closely monitoring COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Beaches Recovery keeps a safe environment and can now screen for Coronavirus (COVID-19) to ensure our community is safe. All intakes are screened for COVID-19 and patients are being supervised by medical staff around the clock.
In conjunction with our existing infection control policies, Beaches Recovery and Tides Edge Recovery are closely monitoring CDC updates on the impact of the coronavirus as they are released. We would like to take the time to inform you of our facility’s preventative measures we have put in place at both of our facilities. Our goal is to keep our patients, their families, and our employees safe. All efforts are guided by and in adherence to the recommendations distributed by the CDC.
1.All staff has received infection control and prevention training.
2. Thorough disinfection and hygiene guidelines have been provided.
3. Patient care supplies such as disinfectant wipes and hand sanitizers are being monitored and utilized. Hand-outs have been provided detailing general principles such as hand washing, covering your nose and mouth when coughing, and refraining from touching your eyes and/or face.
4. Screening protocols have been enhanced such as a review of travel history, and current health status in an effort to reduce those with flu like symptoms from admitting to our facilities.
5. Visitation policies will continue to be reviewed at least twice a week.
6. We are in communication with our local health department to receive important community-specific updates.
In summary, the safety of our patients, their families, and our employees is our top priority, and we will remain steadfast in our efforts to reduce any risk associated with COVID-19 and keep everyone save and healthy.